My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May Special For Scrapbookers




Attention all Scrapbookers and lovers of paper! During the month of May SU will give you a free pack of 12 x 12 textured cardstock or designer paper when you purchase 3 packs of 12 x 12 paper. The great thing is that you can mix and match.
Today I was unable to wash my poor hair, we ran out of hot water last night and we are not going to get a service call until tomorrow OMG. My DD had a meltdown last night when the shower went cold in the middle of washing her hair??????
Tonight at cubs we are making a Mothers Day Lipgloss holder-very cute and a good way to use up your scraps. This is a very inexpensive gift that you could also give as a teachers gift.
The dimensions were a little small for the lipgloss, see my gallery for instructions on how to make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment