My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Digital Studio

I am excited to try out the new Stampin Up digital software.  The cost of the program is $106 to download onto 2 computers in a household. If you download it onto a laptop, what a great way to document your travel photos while on vacation-how many times do you get home and can't remember where you took that photo? Stampin Up is always offering  a printing service, so you can design a 22 page album and have it professionally printed and sent to you in 1-2 weeks.  An album like this would be a great Christmas present to showcase those digital photos of the kids that never make it off the computer and in the hands of grandparents.
While I am still a lover of all things paper, I can't wait to get my hands on this program to start creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment