My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas Card Class

Last night I hosted a Christmas Card Class, each attendee went home with 4 cards. The first card I cased from Anne Grainger.I love the colours of blue, it makes the card very fresh looking. The petals of plenty embossing folder is showcased on this card.


The second card I found inspiration again  from Anne Grainger and her choice of unexpected colours. The stamp set used in these cards is the tree trimmings set.



The third card was demonstrated in the holiday mini page 24 and showcases the Delightful Decorations stamp set.


The final card was cased from Andra Walford. The stamp set used was from the Patterned Pines level 1 hostess set. This has to be my favourite set, I love the paisley on the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment