My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Patterned Pines Hostess Set





I made these cards using a the Patterned Pines set from the mini-catalogue, I love these little trees and the snowflake. Unfortunately it doesn't come with a greeting stamp so I had to borrow one from another manufacturer. I used papers from the Simply Scrappin Kit -Christmas Jingle. The snowflake card has a circle that is raised using dimensionals.
This is the scrapbook page that I designed using the Simply Scrappin-Christmas Jingle kit. I embossed the lettering first with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder then cut them out using a stencil. I really like the quality of this kit and the amount of supplies is value for money.

1 comment:

  1. I like the two tree cards. Nice layouts and colors. Very cute Joy page too

    ReplyDelete