My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Treats and Santa Cards


These treats were easy to make and an inexpensive treat to share with friends or co-workers at xmas. I cased the idea from Inking in Idaho. These are made by adding punched out scalloped circles onto DSP Merry Moments and 2 different sizes of circle punches. I stamped Merry Christmas using a stamp from the Delightful Decorations set. The treats are peppermint patties that you can buy in bulk from the Bulk Barn. They are packaged in Pretzel Bags and tied of with some SU ribbon and another stamp from the Delightful Decorations.



These are my favourite cards, each card has a little cellophane bag filled with kisses attached to the back. I used the scallop circle punch for the beard. This idea was cased from Little Scraps of Paper (see NZ blog list). The inking with sponges has to be my favourite technique for bringing punch art to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment