My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine Class




Well my Valentine class has come and gone. Unfortunately it was not held in my new studio, but I am beginning to wonder whether I would have been able to fit everyone in the room. Anyhow here are some examples of uses for the Artistic Etchings stamp set and the Notably Ornate stamp set. I find that with a full time job and kids activities every night of the week, it is easier and faster for me to use other stampers creative genius, so some of the cards are cased with my own spin on them. When the kids leave home and/or I have more time to myself I expect I will be able to come up with more of my own ideas. In the meantime my ladies seem to enjoy what I throw together in the classes I run.

1 comment:

  1. I really love all of these cards! Artistic Etchings is my very fav set and you've done a beautiful job with it! I may have to CASE some of these! Now following your blog via SC #342...hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete