My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Friday, March 4, 2011

More Valentine Goodies.


Yes I know Valentines Day is way gone, but I make all these things and never get close enough to my husbands computer to put them on my blog. Yes, I need a better system. Anyway the treat bags came from Michaels with SU tags added. The cupcake hearts I used last years fab design paper that I had left over. These are so easy to make and really make the cupcakes that much more special.



These sweet little milk cartons and carrier I made one each for the ladies at work and filled them with chockies.

 This card was actually made by my very talented daughter. Don't you love how she rolled the CS to make the flower? Obviously not going to fit in an envelope but very cute.


This poor photo quality card was what I made for my DH. I used the freebie rub-ons that I got from SU and a variety of coordinating products. The faux button on the ribbon is the new embosslits button die. Very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment