My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Monday, April 25, 2011

ANZAC Day

This morning I attended the ANZAC Day ceremony at the Wolsley Barracks here in London. It was an at dawn ceremony which meant it started at 5.45am. Mike and the kids made it out of bed to join me today for the ceremony and then breakfast. I couldn't resist taking a lamington for my morning tea-a little bit too early for breakfast although a few of the men were drinking VB for breakfast and enjoying gunshot coffee! Then it was off to work for me and home for a nap for Mike and the kids. Happy Birthday Cameron!


They shall grow not old,

As we that are left grow old,
Age shall not weary them,
Nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun,
And in the morning
We will remember them.
- The Ode -

No comments:

Post a Comment