My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wedding Set and Birthday Set

My Mum asked me to make a card for a couple that are getting married and a purse and card for her boss' birthday. Obviously when I heard wedding I immediately thought of the medallion stamp. I have been wanting to use a gray/yellow combination for awhile now so went with this scheme for both projects. Easy and just goes to show that you don't need alot of product to make a classy gift.
Inspiration for these projects came from several places and at the time of this post their names are not coming to me. I do know that the concertina fan came from one of the online classes at crafters anonymous.
The Wedding set includes the fan which is embossed and a mini photo album.






No comments:

Post a Comment