My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Purse Crazy

I love these little purses, they take about 5 mins to cut out and glue together. This bigshot die will be in the new catalogue but can be ordered during April as part of the smooches pre-sale. The designer paper is also from the smooches range-I started making the colourful purses first, then I saw one on Stampin Connection that could be used as a wedding favour so I made one slightly different with the supplies that I had on hand. The Easter purse idea orignally came from Heather Summers blog but again I used my own supplies.
I am sure that you can adjust the design for a range of occasions.I apologize for the crappy photos, we are having technical difficulties with the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment