My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Elements of Style-Double Stamped Technique

I saw a card today on Pinterest by Paper, Scissors, Superheroes and thought that it would lookk great using the much loved Elements of Style stamp set. Although any flowery stamp would look cool. Using vanilla cardstock-my whisper white is running low so I have to seek out other coloured backgrounds. I stamped the image using primrose petals ink and the sentiment using chocolate chip. I then re-stamped the image over the first image using versamark ink and in the corner as well. This I embossed with white embossing powder that I am also running low in these days.  Then out of my stock I used a blending tool and some walnut stain distress ink around the edges and over the embossing. This is all mounted on some retired designer paper with some lovely stitched ribbon and more vanilla cardstock. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment