My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Swallowtail Thank-You cards

The swallowtail stamp is in the new spring catalogue and I just love it because it can be used in so many ways. This card is embossed with silver.

 
The next few cards were inspired by Michelle Zindorf the brayering queen. The cards are stamped with versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. I coloured the wings with 3 different colours starting with the darker colour close to the body. Once coloured cover the entire stamped image with versamark marker and emboss with clear powder.I then brayered with summer starfruit-next punch out a circle from a post-it and place in the corner and brayered over with cajun craze-remove the post-it and sponge a bit of cajun craze in the moon. Then I spritzed the card with gold smooch spritz and rubbed it in a bit with a paper towel. The result, a lovely shiny card. The middle card by daughter coloured and the third card was a variation in pinks and reds with a bit of blushing bride  and gold smooch spritz.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment