My photo
Welcome! This blog was created so that I could share my love of hobbies and ideas for good living.

Monday, December 30, 2013

A New Year and a New Look.

I've been thinking about starting a new diary for 2014, I love the idea of writing in a diary-actually I love anything that involves the written word....reading, writing letters. I have started several over the years but have yet to complete one fully, possibly this is because I often find that I am just complaining about my day and who wants to read back over that nonsense in years to come. I did write one when I was a teenager that I ended up burning so that there would be no record remaining of my turbulent years and a bit of a travel diary when I was travelling in the UK and Europe that I also burnt mainly because I have never been happy with my efforts or the penmanship. So, in the meantime I have decided to focus on my blog this year with more of a good living and trying new things in the spirit of Annabel Langbein theme. Those of you that are unfamiliar with Annabel can check out her link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment